WHAT OBAMA KNEW
- Lisa Page wrote her lover Peter Strzok about the Clinton probe: Obama 'wants to know everything we're doing'
- Obama had said he could 'guarantee' he wouldn't interfere and there would be 'no political influence' in the FBI investigation
- The September 2, 2016 text message was among more 50,000 texts the pair sent during a two-year extramarital affair
- Page was an FBI lawyer, and Strzok was a leading investigator on both the Clinton probe and the more recent Trump-Russia investigation
- Strzok, though expected to be nonpartisan, also called Trump 'a f***ing idiot' and texted Page about a cryptic 'insurance policy' against a Trump presidency
- 'NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!' President Trump tweeted on Wednesday